Tuesday, November 25, 2014

#15 Blog Reflection

When I was first assigned to write a blog for my Journey in Literature class a lot of things came across my mind; from the idea of it being seen publicly (since it's a blog) to the fact that what was going to be seen were going to be my ideas on various topics. This was soon overcome since we were told that our classmates (especially the Sunshine Travelers) were required to comment on my ideas on the class topics. From the activity the part I got the most from was the comments I left on my classmates' blogs, since I not only commented on my thoughts but also heard feedback and even made a type of conversation with my classmates. This helped us compare and contrast the different perspectives each of us had related to the topics discussed in class. Since we were encouraged by our Professor to be creative on our blogs, it was also nice to see the personal things everyone shared on their blogs related to their pastimes and to their interests. I did a blog before for another class but it was not in any way as this one since we were not encouraged to participate from our classmates' blogs as we were for this activity, and in my opinion this is a great way for us to not only see the true identity of our classmates, but also the external and internal journeys they experience.

3 comments:

  1. I was curious about that too, GĂ©nesis! I'm glad that the interactive communication aspect was fruitful Gerarado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a blog for a CISO class, we had to make an investigation on a topic that concerns society, mine was about how cellphones are being used by younger and younger kids everyday. I tried to find the link to it but couldn't, I'll try harder and let both of you know!

    ReplyDelete